Who can fill in postal questionnaire?
Only households selected for a simple enumeration using short form questionnaire (short form households) and issued with a notification letter can fill in postal questionnaire.
How to complete postal questionnaire
In completing the postal questionnaire, you should
- Read the explanatory notes and the instructions;
- Use a blue or black ball pen;
- Mark a cross in the appropriate box for multiple-choice questions; and
- Write down the correct answers in the boxes for all other questions.
When to return postal questionnaire
You should complete and return it using the pre-paid return envelope on or before 7 July 2011.
Frequently Asked Questions
- My household is selected for a detailed enquiry using a long form questionnaire. Why cannot I use postal questionnaire to provide information?
- May I return the completed postal questionnaire after 7 July 2011?
- What should I do if I do not know how to complete postal questionnaire?